Available for Years 3, 5, 7 & 9.
Teachers can take advantage of this amazing new naplan testing system
and all it has to offer your school, teachers and students! Students
can have their current knowledge base tested in grammar & punctuation,
spelling, and numeracy, using this
new testing service.
Teachers can test students on demand and it will identify any areas of weakness and provide a report that will assist teachers to maximise student’s achievement and outcomes. A simple one-click gives access to all Naplan courses and more!
What Future School for schools is about!
Future School's online school system provides your school with an interactive resource that supports your classroom teaching. The system focuses on individual student needs by offering self-engaged interactive lessons. This allows teachers to concentrate on students requiring one on one assistance.
Future School has developed curriculums that support various syllabyses around the world. The lessons have been aligned with school stages and appropriate school years.
Future School has developed and released it's new 2012 Naplan Testing for all Australian schools covering Years 3, 5, 7 & 9 in Spelling, Grammar and mathematics.
What other teachers are saying about Future School
"St Leo's Catholic College implemented the Future School system in all Year 7-10 English classes in 2009 to support the college literacy focus. Used primarily as a homework tool, students have benefited from consolidating their classroom lessons though engaging interactive online lessons. The ability to track student progress has been extremely helpful to teachers, and more recently the ability to individualise the program for each student has made it more responsive to individual needs."
Brenda Timp - English Co-ordinator
"The unique ability of this system to capture the pupil’s attention, facilitate interaction and motivate learning. This is what makes it so valuable in terms of enhancing the teaching and learning process."
Mr K Dudakia, Independent Registered OFSTED Inspector... more testimonials
How Future School will benefit your school!
Use the system to supplement daily lessons or as a homework resource. Use it in the classroom environment, or simply use it for extra-curricula studies, revision and extension work. Functionality allows teachers to assign lessons which students can access both in the classroom and at home.
How it’s used - the perfect tool!
The teacher is able to present a Future School lesson by electronic interactive whiteboard or a projector through a PC or laptop in their classroom or computer lab. The teacher can select a lesson in line with the classroom teaching and present a pre-defined video tutorial that gives step-by-step instruction on the fundamentals associated with the lesson material. If the teacher doesn’t have access to the computer lab, whiteboard, laptop or PC, lessons can be assigned to the class from the staffroom or any computer. Students can then access the lesson at home or from any computer with broadband connection for homework, revision or extension work.
The Teacher's assistant - the perfect support resource
As a specific resource in the school it can be utilised to become the perfect teacher's assistant in the classroom:
- Naplan Testing - available for grammar & punctuation, spelling and numeracy.
- Delivery methods - Used in conjunction with an electronic whiteboard or PC driven projector a selected lesson can be presented to the class and the results recorded by the temporary teacher using our standard presentation methodology.
- Special needs students, specifically in the area of basic literacy or for English as a Second Language have access to over 2,500 individual assignments covering structured lesson plans for Year 1 through Year 9 and beyond where applicable.
- Mathematics - There are over 2000 individual lessons from Kindergarten through to Year 12 catering for all skill levels - remedial, class average, extension, with each school year bench-marked against the school's appropriate curriculum for the State or Region.
- English Grammar caters for students in Year 4 through to Year 12 and provides the building blocks that will ensure confidence and understanding when used as a resource by the students in support of their classroom lessons. There are 5 levels in the program, each building on the previous to consolidate their English language skills.
- Homework - Future School, when used as a resource for homework, provides students with the complete learning support, taking the frustration out of homework and providing an integrated resource that monitors, marks and reports dynamically to the teacher in relation to assigned homework.
- Revision - Future School, when used as a resource for revision or preparing for a test provides students with a unique method of revision by providing an online teacher on-demand with each lesson, eliminating any misunderstanding and providing multiple question sets through the question randomisation module.
- Premium service - Future School wants every school to enjoy a premium service when accessing the Future School resources and to ensure this is the case, every time, we have designed a Content Accelerator which provides and maintains a premium service for every student and teacher in the school.
Future School focus group
Are you a teacher using Future School and would like to become involved in further developing Future School's teacher portal? Why not join our focus group so you can have your say? Click here to join the Future School focus group.
Simply fill out our enquiry form with any questions or suggestions you may have. Our friendly staff is more
than keen to answer any question you have regarding
our learning system or general questions. Enquiry form